AFA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal www.agricultureauthority.go.ke
AFA recruitment 2023/2024: Have you been awaiting the release of Agriculture and Food Authority job application form? The career portal www.agricultureauthority.go.ke, requirements, vacant positions and how you can apply are the things we will discuss on this page.
The board of Kenya Agriculture and Food Authority agency has released an official notice about the commencement of AFA recruitment 2023.
If you would like to apply, carefully read through the instructions in this article.
Agriculture and Food Authority Jobs 2023
The job vacancies advertised by the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development include:
- Marketing/Economics Status
- ICT Personnel
- Record Manager
- Internship etc.
Would you like to apply for any of the above positions, if yes, then the next thing you should note is the core requirements for each position.
Note that, AFA recruitment exercise is a transparent process, as such mainly candidates who meet the job requirement will be shortlisted and finally employed.
Also, you know the recruitment is quite a competitive one, as such take the requirements really serious.
Other ongoing recruitment in Kenya you can also apply.
- WFP Recruitment
- NAMATA Recruitment
- Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment
- KCAA Recruitment
- NCTTCA Recruitment
- KENHA Recruitment
- Juhudi Kilimo Recruitment
- KRC Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for AFA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have a valid National ID or passport
- Candidate applying should have relevant expertise qualification and experience in the agricultural sector
- Applicant should have a degree from any recognized university in Kenya
- Applicant should be knowledgeable in agriculture, finance, law, administration, human resource management or such other expertise as the appointing authority may consider relevant
- Candidate must have served in the position of senior management for a period of at least six years
- Candidate should not have served in the same entity as an employee in the preceding five years
- Applicant must meet the requirements of Chapter six of the constitution present the following documents;
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Clearance Certificate
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate or proof of ongoing repayments
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by National Police Service
- Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Applicant must also be physically and medically fit for the job
Note that those applying for internship must not be above 30 years of age.
AFA Recruitment Process
Agriculture and Food Authority (AFA) recruitment has three main stages (i) application stage (ii) shortlisting (iii) screening and employment.
Currently, we’re in the first phase being the application stage after which the names of successful applicants will be published online.
So, ensure you stick round the recruitment exercise till the end. In other words, even if you’re shortlisted after submitting application, do not relent effort as you still need to be screened before finally appointed.
AFA Recruitment Portal
www.agricultureauthority.go.ke is Kenya Agriculture and Food Authority recruitment portal which applicants are to access, fill and submit the application form.
How to Apply for Agriculture and Food Authority Jobs 2023
To apply for this AFA job 2023, write an application indicating the position you you’re applying for, attach a detail Curriculum Vitae (CV), National ID or passport, academic and professional certificates or testimonials to:
- The Cabinet Secretary
- Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development
- Kilimo House, Cathedral Road
- O.Box 30028-00100
- Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254202718870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for AFA Internship
Internship prospects are to attach a copy of their CV, relevant certificates, Pin and ID to:
- The Director
- Human Resource Development
- AFA Headquarters
- O. Box 37962 – 00100
or send them online to email@example.com
- Internship engagement is for 6 months, non-renewable and does not guarantee employment
- All interns engaged will be required to take out a personal accident and medical insurance cover
- It is also a criminal offense to give false information and documents
AFA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Monday, 30th January, 2023 is the closing date for this recruitment exercise including internship. Any applicant who does not complete his or her form on or before this date would be disqualified.
That is all we have for you concerning Kenya Agriculture and Food Authority recruitment, to get more updates follow us on Google News.
I’m. MD Shamim khan job need sir my experience turner and aluminium Extrusion mechanic and general fitor and forklift. My education only 9 pasd sir Uae experience 6 yers and India experience 4 years as you ilck sir thanks