Update about Adamawa State Teachers recruitment 2023 application form, portal www.adamawastate.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply and closing date for secondary school and tertiary is available on this page.
In this article, we will expound to you all necessary information concerning the 2023 Adamawa State teachers recruitment including the steps to submit application.
So, if it has been your ambition or desire to gain employment into Adamawa State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) or Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM)?
If yes, then you’re on the right page. Endeavour to read till the end as we explore to you CRS teachers job application process.
Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023
The government of Adamawa State through the Ministry of Education do conduct yearly recruitment exercise for the employment of suitably qualified teachers.
In this regard, many of the state’s citizens who have graduated especially in the education field, on a yearly basis look forward to when the Adamawa State teachers recruitment would commenced.
This has led to several questions in quest to get acquainted with genuine update about teachers employment in the state. Some of these includes:
- Is Adamawa State Recruiting Teachers?
- When is Adamawa Teachers employment starting?
- What are the qualification needed for teachers employment in Adamawa?
- How can I apply for Adamawa State SUBEB recruitment?
- How can I apply for Adamawa State TESCOM recruitment?
- When is Adamawa State teachers recruitment ending?
You can observe from the above questions that the major aim or intent of those asking any of these questions is simply to get information about the recruitment process.
If at some point you asked any of those or anther which is not listed there and then you found this page, not to worry, we’ve covered all these aspects.
Let’s proceed by answering some of these questions.
Is Adamawa State Recruitment Teachers?
Currently, Adamawa State teachers recruitment 2023 has not yet commenced. The last recruitment exercise was conducted last year (2022) and shortlisted candidates was released as of December.
Information reaching us is that, the government of Adamawa State would son commenced a state wide teachers recruitment exercise.
Also, persons interested or awaiting the starting of Adamawa State teachers recruitment are to keep close contact with the application portal www.adamawastate.gov.ng.
Important! The application form for Adamawa State Teachers recruitment is free of charge and applicants are warn against fraudulent acts or any monetary transaction in regards to this job application.
Trending teaching jobs in Nigeria
- UBEC Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment
- Bauchi State Teachers Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- Cross River State Teachers Recruitment
When is Adamawa Teachers Employment Starting?
Adamawa State teachers employment is starting on or before November, 2023. Keep checking the application portal wwww.adamawastate.gov.ng for latest update.
Below are the subject areas which employed teachers would handle.
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
You can as well subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News, so we can notify you once Adamawa State teachers employment starts.
Requirements for Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment
It is important to note that Adamawa State Teachers recruitment draws the attention of many hundreds ranging to even thousands of prospective applicants.
In some cases, just 10% of the applicant population is what the State Government needs, so, what happens to the rest?
Having this understand would make you know how important adhering to the job requirements is pivotal. Sequel to this, below are the employment criteria for Adamawa State teachers intake.
- Applicant should be an indigene of the State
- He or she should have State or Origin and any other means of identification like National ID or voters card
- Candidate should be a graduate from education related discipline
- Candidate should possess either BSc., B.Ed., HND, N.C.E etc.
- Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes including mathematics and English in not more than two (2) sittings
- Applicant should possess the following skills; Strong analytical skills, Communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills, Report writing skills, Ability to mobilize resources, Strategic and innovative thinking etc.
www.adamawastate.gov.ng Application Form
To access the application form for the 2023 Adamawa State teachers recruitment, candidates are to visit wwww.adamawastate.gov.ng.
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to successfully submit application for Adamawa State Teachers recruitment.
- Visit the application portal wwww.adamawastate.gov.ng
- Scroll down the page and click “start application”
- Provide your name, email address and password
- After that, login to the application page
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Clearly scan and upload academic certificates and other documents required
- Ensure your documents are in the accepter format and size
- Proofread your application before final submission
In case you observe any error, quickly go back to the page and effect the correction. Note that errors in name or dates could lead to disqualification as it would look fraudulent.
The application deadline for Adamawa State Teachers recruitment has not yet been announced because the recruitment exercise has not officially started.
Concerning Adamawa State teachers employment, that’s the information we have for you today. We hope this article was helpful, if yes, do not hesitate to share with friends, colleagues and those it would be helpful to using the social icons below.